All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and exclude Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15% & freight unless otherwise stated. All prices are subject to change without notice (Error & Omissions Excepted).
We are a CASH BUSINESS so payment in full is required with your order or by prior arrangement on delivery of goods and services. We accept cash or bank transfers. Cheque payments will incur an administration fee of $10.
Where credit has been pre-arranged, payment in full is required by the due date shown on our invoice via electronic transfer (direct credit or automatic payment). Cheque payments will incur an administration fee of $10. Payments not received by the due date may incur late payment fees calculated at 2% per month on outstanding balance.
Accounts not paid in full within 60 days will be handed to our Debt Collection Agency at our discretion and will incur collection costs, possible client solicitor costs & interest.
Ownership of products purchased does not pass to the purchaser until payment in full is received and credited to our bank account.
If You Change Your Mind
Goods must be unused and in perfect, re-saleable condition, including all product packaging, otherwise we will not be able to refund you. We do not refund costs in returning the item(s) to us. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase or delivery. Items returned may be subject to our restocking fee. See the Returns & Refund Policy below.
SOFTPRO LTD agrees to sell and the Customer agrees to buy the products or services ordered through SOFTPRO LTD.
SOFTPRO LTD provides written quotations upon request. While every effort is made to ensure that the quotation reflects the requirements described to us by the customer, SOFTPRO LTD accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions, or performance issues associated with computer hardware and software offered in the quotation.
The customer is responsible for ensuring that the hardware and software offered in the quotation meets their needs and expectations.
By placing the order for products or services through SOFTPRO LTD or by sending your computer or any other items to us for servicing, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions of sale.
- There will be a minimum fee of seventy dollars ($70) applied against any work undertaken on our premises.
- There will be a minimum fee of one hundred and twenty-five dollars ($125) applied to any work undertaken on a client’s premises.
All products for sale are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that certain products will always be available when you place your order, but if your order cannot be filled immediately you may withdraw your order. SOFTPRO LTD reserves the right to limit the number of sale items purchased per customer.
Pictures of products we show you are for illustrative purposes only and the actual product may differ.
Website transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete. SOFTPRO LTD does all it can to minimise the risks, however, it cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of our website.
- All products purchased from SOFTPRO LTD are covered by a minimum 1 year Return to Base Hardware warranty with original invoice. Some models of laptops and monitors carry a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- SOFTPRO LTD will only provide warranty service in respect to products which were supplied by us.
- SOFTPRO LTD will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to the purchaser or to any other person or to the property of the purchaser or any other person arising out of the use or possession of the product.
- Tampering or unauthorized use voids the warranty.
- Software related problems are not covered by warranty.
- Goods returned under warranty are not necessarily an instant replacement. SOFTPRO LTD will endeavour to minimise turn around time.
- In all cases the original invoice is required for warranty claims.
- Any warranty may be voided by damage to or misuse, problems caused by the use or misuse of software, negligent installation or operation, cleaning or maintenance, unauthorised repairs, modifications or the addition of hardware not supplied by SOFTPRO LTD.
- Warranties for any equipment purchased from SOFTPRO LTD will only be recognised if the equipment has been paid for in full and no outstanding monies are due.
Personal Data & Software
- The customer has full control and knowledge of information, data and software stored on the customer’s System and will be responsible for such information, data and software and their use, including, but not limited to, installed third party software, all of the user’s personal setting preferences, contents and backup files.
- The customer acknowledges that SOFTPRO LTD has been requested to perform repair work or other services that may destroy some or all data files, settings and software stored on customer’s System.
- The customer also acknowledges that in the event of the said data files, settings and software being erased, damaged or lost during repair work or other services performed by SOFTPRO, neither SOFTPRO LTD nor its employees will be held responsible.
Third Party Software
- Third party software or software not supplied by SOFTPRO LTD is not supported by our free technical support policy.
- Correct installation and configuration of any installed software remains the responsibility of the client and the software provider even if you request SOFTPRO LTD to perform the installation for you.
- All costs associated with third party software technical support are the responsibility of the customer.
- We will make every effort to ensure delivery of products or performance of services is on time but will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising in any way from any delay in delivery or performance.
- All claims for shortage or damage during delivery must be made to the carrier within seven days of the date of delivery.
Return & Refund Policy
- All returns are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee and must be within fourteen (14) days of purchase and in saleable condition.
- Any Bank charge is not refundable for returns of products purchased.
- Software and Ink Cartridges cannot be returned if opened unless faulty.
Pick up Conditions
- If you have placed an order and have partly or fully paid for the product(s) to be picked up, please provide us with proof of payment and your photo ID if you are collecting the product(s).
- All repaired items (computer systems, computer parts, printers, etc.) must be picked up by the customer within ninety (90) days from the date of repair. Otherwise, SOFTPRO LTD will dispose of the said item at our discretion.
Use of information
- You agree that we may obtain information about you from you or any other person (including any credit or debt collection agencies) in the course of our business, and you consent to any person providing us with such information.
- You agree that we may give any information we have about you relating to your credit worthiness to any other person, including any credit or debt collection agency, for credit assessment and debt collection purposes.
- You must notify us of any change in circumstances that may affect the accuracy of the information you provided to us. (If you are an individual, i.e. a natural person, you have rights under the Privacy Act 1993 to access and request the correction of any personal information that we hold about you).